We will test fixes for:
We will also play highCard.rho, a version of the card game in Rholang. Contracts for the game are at https://gist.github.com/dckc/82faeebb5b4d762a3bbecc0617b4e0c5.
Contract from Proof: https://gitlab.proofmediadev.com/open-source/rchain-network/raw/master/src/exchange.rho it use MakeMint implementation from genesis block.
- Testers will install and run RNode
- Testers will create a network of peers
- Several testers will deploy Rholang contracts and propose a block
- Testers will report on the number of blocks received
- We will watch to see if the number of blocks received syncs and becomes common to all peers on the network.
- If possible a node will join after some blocks have been proposed, and observe a more efficient mechanism of obtaining historical block data.
Configure your network
See RNode supported network configuration for information on how to configure your network to connect to other nodes.
NOTE If you used a previous version of RNode, please delete your existing .rnode directory. Most errors experienced using RNode v0.6.1 relate to content in the directory from a previous version.
Please install RNode prior to the start of the testing session. If you have run RNode previously please see
CORE-961Getting issue details...
CORE-963Getting issue details...
for support for resolving issues you may experience preventing the successful running of RNode today.
We will work from the release-rnode-v0.6 branch in rchain/rchain on GitHub. The version is RNode v0.6.1 (
Installation and running instructions
Please see User guide for running RNode for installation and running instructions.
Select a validator key
deploy --from "0x1" --phlo-limit 0 --phlo-price 0 --nonce 0 <path of file to be deployed>
RNode bootstrap addresses shows all available bootstrap nodes. The bootstrap node for this session is bootstrap-v0-6.
You best support the improvement and development of the RChain platform when you file a bug to report challenge you faced or unsuccessful outcomes. This will help us collect all relevant information to better understand your setup and experience.