|Component||Issue(s) for discussion|
- Discussion of mobility (z-X, Pawel's question)
- Rev contract - How mints are created. Spawning purses, minting purses.
- PoS contract - bonding, unbending, active and queued validators
|Cost model (payment semantics)|
- When is the measure of the namespace set? and how? (see Medha's notes in bullet #3)
- Timing of Rent and how to make it work
- If 2 '@foo' contracts are deployed simultaneously, how is it determined which contract points to which wallet
- Weights are derived from the hashes
- No mention of tie breaking property
- How many races should be allowed to be decided in a single block?
- What is the synchronicity constraint to prevent a censorship attack (ignores message)
- Question around paying out of transaction fees where they are delayed. If fees exceed the validator's stake, then the validator could just walk. (May require adding a portion of the fees to the bond, bond is held on to for 30 days, etc..)
- Cost model has a single counter for Phlo, what happens when a process devolves across 2 namespaces.