Review of launch readiness plan in Noid.void spec
Validate it as a template for future releases
- Nash agreed this list is a reasonable one
- Nash asks we update and improve going forward
| Debian and RPM release packages|
- Yes, these should be included with every release
- Agreement to work to include the interpreter in the Node.void release
- Best practice to be able to use all data created as a metric as needed.
- Need to select a metrics publication tool. Nash suggests Prometheus.
- Chris it assure data is accessible to the metrics tool of choice.
- Discussion about the JSON spec for node API
- Questions about how this is to be used
- Kelly to schedule time for this group to discuss with Chris
- Conversation about the need to use Protobuf going forward because it scales better and creates a more reliable experience.