We need to decide how to distribute the cost accounting work.
- Who on the team is best suited to this work?
- Is the work ticked the right work based on Mercury MVP decisions?
|What Joe learned|
- Finish short leash deploy
- Not in scope for Mercury:
- Adjust costs based on implementation of short leash deploy
|RHOL-17: define contract default minimums|
- Assure in the big deploy contracts are run at the minimum cost
- Mitigate against contract flood
- May not be need if covered by short-leash deploy
- Likely covered by RHOL-767
- Closed during meeting
- Ovidiu ~2 weeks out from being complete on F refactoring work
- Priority for cost accounting work is completion of short-leash deploy, RHOL-775
- Idea to have Joe further specify the open tickets for short-leash
- Joseph Denman start work to specify the open tickets in the short-leash epic
- Kelly Foster follow up with Kent and Arthur for the resourcing questions
- Ned Robinson and Deanna Duke start setting expectations for feature complete date based on needed cost-accounting work.